Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Spring Break at Bayou Bend
Monday, Mar. 13, 2023 – Friday, Mar. 17, 2023
10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Perfect for families celebrating Spring Break! Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens offers child-friendly activities in the gardens, in the historic house, and at the Lora Jean Kilroy Visitor Center.
Activities | Daily Highlights (11 a.m. to 1 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- Monday | Hope Cowan “Springtime Harp”
- Tuesday | Houston Zoo “Texas Wetlands and Wildlife”
- Wednesday | Texas Snakes “Reptile Encounter”
- Thursday | Puppet Pizzazz “Living Flower Garden”
(11 a.m. to noon & 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Friday | Petting Zoo with “Farm Group” Zone
About the event
• Free for ages 18 & younger
• $10 for adults
HOURS & ADMISSION
Wednesday, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday , 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Monday (Except selected holidays) | Closed.
- Tuesday | Closed.
- Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day | Closed.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $19
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $16
- Military (with ID) Free
- College Students (19+ with ID) $12
- Youth (13–18) $12
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Three Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world