Holocaust Museum Houston
The following measures are in place to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors. Please acquaint yourself with these protocols before visiting the Museum.
- Face masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up. Complimentary masks are available at the Security desk.
- Visitors are required to follow social distancing protocols and maintain a safe distance of 6 feet apart at all times. Please follow social distancing signs at admission, in the galleries and other areas of the Museum.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at the Museum’s entrance, bathroom entrances, admissions desk, Museum store and café.
- The Museum has undergone a thorough deep cleaning using an EPA registered disinfectant and will disinfect “high-touch” areas throughout the day.
- Plexi-glass screens have been installed at the admissions desk, Museum store desk and café.
- Finger gloves are available for use with interactive touchscreens.
- The Legacy Café will be serving prepackaged items. Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, noon - 5:00 pm
The Museum is closed Mondays, except for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Members Free Adults $22 Seniors (age 65 and above) $16 AARP Members $16 Active Duty Military $16 Ages 0 – 18 Free
The Museum is free to all on Thursdays from 2 pm to 5 pm
If you have an international bank card, please purchase your tickets onsite at the Museum. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Admission is free on the following holidays:
- Veteran’s Day for active duty military and veterans
- Human Rights Day
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Yom HaShoah
- Memorial Day through Labor Day for active duty military and their families
The Museum is closed on the following holidays:
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Paid parking is available in the parking lot next to the Museum on the corner of Binz and Caroline St.
Events at Holocaust Museum Houston
An Evening with Dr. Paul Ortiz
Sep. 16 - Sep. 16, 2020
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world