Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, is among the 10 largest art museums in the United States, with an encyclopedic collection of more than 65,000 works of art. The main campus comprises the Audrey Jones Beck Building; the Caroline Wiess Law Building; the Lillie and Hugh Roy Cullen Sculpture Garden; the Glassell School of Art; The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza; and the BBVA Compass Roof Garden. The MFAH has two cafés, a repertory cinema, two libraries, and two nearby house museums for decorative arts: Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, and Rienzi.
Go to mfah.org for exhibition information, a calendar of events, film schedules, and more.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Wednesday, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday , 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Monday (Except selected holidays) | Closed.
- Tuesday | Closed.
- Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day | Closed.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $19
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $16
- Military (with ID) Free
- College Students (19+ with ID) $12
- Youth (13–18) $12
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Three Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
- (713) 639-7300
Events at Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Spring Break at Bayou Bend
Mar. 13 - Mar. 17, 2023
Special Offers / Dining
- We have a Restaurant
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world