We're so happy to see you!
We've missed seeing all of you at the Museum, and are excited to welcome you back to our space. In response to COVID-19 precautions, you will find that some things have changed to ensure that all of our guests have a safe, stress-free visit. To safely open, we are following the prescribed recommendations of the national, state, and local health community. The following guidelines were thoughtfully put in place to help you maximize your Museum experience in the safest way possible.
In following the CDC guidelines, masks will be required for all guests ages 2 and up. If you arrive at the Museum without a mask, you will be able to purchase one for $1.00 at the ticket desk and in the Amazing Body Store. Guests who are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons can provide documentation from their doctor and will be asked to use a clear face shield during their visit. Clear face shields can be purchased at the visitor services desk for $3 by those who are unable to wear a standard mask. For more information on the CDC recommendations, click here.
We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance here and select 'print at home' tickets for minimal-touch or touch-free entry.
We are operating at a reduced capacity; purchasing tickets ahead of time online will help you avoid the wait upon arrival.
Our Museum hours have slightly changed.
- Closed - Monday
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
- 10:00 am - 7:00 Thursday (Free Family Thursday Hours are 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm; While tickets are free during this time, everyone entering the Museum is required to make a reservation. Plan ahead and avoid the wait by making your reservation here.)
- 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Sunday
HOURS & ADMISSION
Monday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Special exhibits may require an additional fee
- General Admission: $10 per adult; $8 per child (ages 3-12); $8 per senior (ages 65+); Free for members and children under 2 yrs. Free Hours: Free Family Thursdays 2 - 7 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking for Museum visitors is $5. Parking for non-Museum visitors is $8. Parking for Museum members is $3. Enter the parking lot from Hermann Dr. Metered street parking is available on streets surrounding the Museum.
Events at The Health Museum
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world