The following measures are in place to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors. Please acquaint yourself with these protocols before visiting the Museum.
- Face masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up. Complimentary masks are available at the Security desk.
- Visitors are required to follow social distancing protocols and maintain a safe distance of 6 feet apart at all times. Please follow social distancing signs at admission, in the galleries and other areas of the Museum.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at the Museum’s entrance, bathroom entrances, admissions desk, Museum store and café.
- The Museum has undergone a thorough deep cleaning using an EPA registered disinfectant and will disinfect “high-touch” areas throughout the day.
- Plexi-glass screens have been installed at the admissions desk, Museum store desk and café.
- Finger gloves are available for use with interactive touchscreens.
- The Legacy Café will be serving prepackaged items. Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, noon - 5:00 pm
The Museum is closed Mondays, except for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Members: Free Adults (19+): $19 Sr. Citizens (65+): $15 AARP Members: $15 (with valid ID card) Active-Duty Military: $15 Ages 0-18: Free Holocaust Museum Houston is free to everyone each Thursday from 2 to 5 p.m. and on International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Yom HaShoah, Veterans’ Day – November 11, 2021 for active servicemen and veterans and Human Rights Day – December 10, 2021. FREE Saturdays this year courtesy United Airlines are on June 12, 2021, July 10, 2021, and August 14, 2021.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Paid parking is available in the parking lot next to the Museum on the corner of Binz and Caroline St.
Events at Holocaust Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world