XTREME SPRING BREAK IN HOUSTON FOR KIDS
Friday, Mar. 10, 2017 – Sunday, Mar. 19, 2017
ALL EVENTS. ALL DAY. ONE PRICE. ONLY $12!
Spring Break destinations for day trips, vacations and other ideas should include our variety of interactive exhibits both indoors and outside for kids. Bring the whole family, round up the neighborhood kids, or come and meet new friends for fun and energetic activities at Xtreme Spring Break Houston!
- Let loose during our first Spring Break After Hours DJ dance party just for kids, March 10.
- Experience jaw dropping thrills with our Xtreme BMX Block Party on March 11!
- Spin out of control in any of our Human Hamster Balls.
- Unleash your inner ninja during our American Ninja Warrior-inspired shows with Warrior veteran Sam Sann, rising star Daniel Gil and more Ninja Warriors!
- Let things get thrown out of proportion during our annual Shaving Cream Pi(e) Fight on Pi Day, March 14th!
- For the first 100-kid Museum Members: Embrace your zany side with a different giveaway every day!
Leave your serious face at home and get ready for endless, hands-on activities all throughout the Museum. Watch our interactive performances with a lineup that changes every day.
- 10 a.m. Xtreme Giveaways: Embrace your zany side with a different giveaway every day! Limited to first 100-kid Museum Members. (Sunday time: Noon)
- 3 p.m. Xtreme Performances: Enjoy entertainingly dynamic and interactive performances! Click here for our entertainment lineup.
- All-Day Xtreme Zones: Crank up Spring Break fun with all-inclusive thrills and spills. Click here for Xtreme Zone lineup.
***Activities, events, and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $5 2 hours - $6 3+ hours - $7 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Cafe, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with fresh salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily - all at low prices.
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world