Saturday, Mar. 7, 2020 – Sunday, Mar. 22, 2020
10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
There's a destination right around the corner that celebrates YOU for two weeks!
ABOUT THE EVENT
Save the date! Destination Celebration returns to Children's Museum Houston this Spring Break for 2 weeks of high-flying fun, crazy shows, outrageous events, spectacular science demos and more every single day. Get away and soak up the action-packed fun!
Set sail on a voyage of discovery where your itinerary is filled to the brim with exciting non-stop adventures!
- Soar to new heights on bungee trampolines
- Take a roll in human hamster balls
- Try your luck at the Boardwalk Bonanza
- Chill out in any of our Destination Rooms
- Go on an escapade in the Glow Maze
- Celebrate Pi Day (3.14) with our annual Pi(e) Fight on March 14
Jugglers will welcome your expedition and set the tone for an adventure like no other. Continue your journey as you engage in interactive activities and experiments. Then, catch an interactive performance with a lineup that changes daily. You won't want to miss this two-week-long celebration!
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world