Passport Tour “Glories of the Ancient World”
Sunday, Jul. 12, 2015
02:00 PM – 02:45 PM
Visitors can make the MFAH their staycation destination! Guests can travel around the globe, through time, and to other worlds in 45-minute Passport Tours.
All are invited to join all of these summer tours and get to know the wonderful treasures that transform the Museum into an international crossroads of innovative ideas.
Sunday, Jul 19: 2 pm
Sunday, Jul 26: 2 pm
Image: Roman, Goddess, 1–100 AD, marble, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, gift of Rose and John J. Moran.
About the Tour
Passport Tours in July
• Tuesdays: “Splendors of Asian Art”
• Wednesdays: "European Art from the Renaissance to the Impressionists"
• Thursdays: "Treasures of Latin American Art"
• Thursdays: "Encountering Asia" (July 2, 16 & 30 only)
• Fridays: "African Royalty"
• Saturdays: "Staycation: Discover the Spirit of America"
• Sundays: "Glories of the Ancient World"
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Beck Building
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world