Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018 – Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018
05:00 PM – 06:35 PM
This absorbing drama is a mystery-thriller with a touch of the supernatural. When her father’s death is ruled a suicide, Negar (Negar Javaherian) does not agree with the decision. Handsome Peyman, who worked for her father, tries to help Negar find peace of mind—but when Negar investigates on her own, she sees visions of what really happened. Father and daughter have discussions and relive family moments, and he provides her with clues in real time that steer her toward the truth. Negar discovers her father was in business with a ruthless criminal, and she vows revenge, but the new insights cause her to cast suspicion on everyone around her.
• Want to see more of the Iranian Film Festival? Rice Cinema and Asia Society Texas Center also host screenings.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
May. 19 – Nov. 25, 2018
Contemporary Dutch Design: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world