MFAH Mixed Media Presented by BBVA Compass
Friday, Jul. 20, 2018 – Friday, Jul. 20, 2018
08:00 PM – 12:00 AM
FAH Mixed Media Presented by BBVA Compass is a late-night party that transforms the Museum into a multi-sensory experience.
Celebrate the new Glassell School of Art; The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza; and the BBVA Compass Roof Garden with a supersized party full of music, drinks, dancing, and more fun!
Say Girl Say
DJ Chicken George
Kinda Super Disco
Two Star Symphony
SPECIAL BBVA MUSIC SESSION ON THE BBVA COMPASS ROOF GARDEN
• Create your own masterpiece during the night’s art-making activities
• Sip on specialty cocktails and try bites from the Glassell Café, Big Boss Pops, Popston, Spicy Dog, and Lush Puff
• Snap pics in the complimentary Smilebooth to remember the night!
• $22 MFAH members
• $25 Adult nonmembers
Reserve your spot in advance! Get online tickets below. Not a member? Join today!
Entry is limited to ages 18 & older. Present photo ID for admission. Drinks for sale by credit card at the bar. Only ages 21 & older may purchase & consume alcoholic beverages.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- BBVA Compass Roof Garden, 5101 Montrose Boulevard Houston, TX 77006
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world