Maker Crew Circuitry Level 1-3
Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018 – Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
The Children's Museum of Houston is offering a very comprehensive and hands-on Circuitry maker crew opportunity on February 17 and 18 in our Chevron-Houston Texas Maker Annex workspace. In Level 3 Circuitry, You will challenge yourself as you solder complex circuits and create your own LED light cube and gain advanced knowledge of circuitry design and circuitry operation! Level 1 and 2 will also be offered!
Please check the Workshop times for each Level below.
Upon completion of this Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 workshops, interested participants will be invited to join our brand new Kid's Maker Crew - with exclusive workshop and tinkering opportunities.
CIRCUIT MAKER CREW LEVEL 1-3 WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Workshop Dates: Feb. 17 & 18
- Workshop time:
- Location: Chevron Houston Texans Maker Annex
- Age requirements: Children 8 and up with accompanying adult (younger siblings will not be allowed in the workshop space.)
- Class pre-requisites: Must have taken Level 1 & 2 circuitry maker crew for level 3
- Fee: $5.00 (this is in addition to museum admission costs)
- Workshop length: 90 minutes
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $5 2 hours - $6 3+ hours - $7 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Cafe, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with fresh salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily - all at low prices.
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world