Kid’s Hall Carnival
Saturday, Mar. 9, 2019 – Sunday, Mar. 17, 2019
10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Join us all Xtreme Spring Break long for a zone of pure fun. Play carnival games and make some fun crafts! Test how loud those vocal cords will go in the scream machine and send the
Event time and location: March 9-17, 2019 at 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. in Kid's Hall
- Origami Jumping Frogs: Make your own frog crafts and watch them jump.
- Ring Toss Rings: Make your own games and play against your friends.
- Corn Hole Bean Bags: Fill up these bags with bean to make your own corn hole pieces.
- Ring Toss: Practice your aim and see how many rings you can get.
- Corn Hole: Play against your friends to see who comes out on top.
- Scream Machine: Test those lungs and see how loud you can scream.
- Strength Tester: Flex those muscles and see if you can ding the bell.
**Events, times and locations subject to change
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world