Free Books By KPMG
Thursday, Jul. 6, 2017 – Thursday, Jul. 6, 2017
The Children's Museum of Houston has partnered up with KPMG's Family for Literacy
(KFFL) campaign to donate 15,000 new books (#15books) to young readers in Houston throughout the summer. KPMG's commitment to lifelong learning has dedicated their efforts on an initiative to do their part in Houston. We hope you will join us!
Event time: 5-8 p.m. - Free Admission
- Scavenger Hunt: Participate in a fun scavenger hunt throughout the Museum.
- KPMG Giveaways: Receive free activity books and fun trinkets. ( while supplies last.)
- Book Giveaway: Add an exciting new book to your collection (while supplies last.)
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $5 2 hours - $6 3+ hours - $7 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Cafe, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with fresh salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily - all at low prices.
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world