Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019 – Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Leaves are fallin and the temperatures are (hopefully) dropping. Breathe in the Fall air and celebrate the season with Opal Apples!
Event time: Nov. 9, 2019
- Opal Apple Fall: Get a taste for Fall with apple decorating, tastings, displays and more in the Courtyard.
- Backyard Bash: Come play Giant Jenga, Connect 4 and Corn Hole in the Courtyard!
- Say Thanks: Make your own Fall-inspired thank you cards using leaf stamps in Art Academy.
- Autumn Royalty Crown: Reign your Fall kingdom with this majestic headpiece in Junktion.
- Thank You Leaves: Let us know what you're thankful for and add your appreciation to our Thank You Tree in Junktion.
- Thankful Pumpkins: Create a 3D pumpkin with strips of thankful thoughts to celebrate fall in Junktion!
**Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world