Dog Days of Summer
Saturday, Jul. 14, 2018 – Saturday, Jul. 14, 2018
Put your super-paw-ers to the test! The Children’s Museum of Houston invites you to em-“bark” on a “Super Powered Summer.” Superhero trainees will raise the “woof” and experience some doggone fun.
- Banfield Pet Academy Woof-shop: Learn how to keep your furry friends happy and healthy in Brown Auditorium
- Event Time: From 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
- World Series Dog Show: Catch a sneak peek of loveable pups busting doggie moves by the Texas Six Steppers Dancing Dogs in Kids' Hall Alcove!
- Event Time: 3 and 4 p.m.
- Houston Trick Dogs and Disc Dogs: Have a tail-waggin' good time! Bite into a canine frenzy with Frisbee-catching dogs!
- Citizens for Animal Protection: Come learn about CAP and meet their CAP Ambassador Dogs Annie and Flower!
- Event Time: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
**Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $5 2 hours - $6 3+ hours - $7 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Cafe, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with fresh salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily - all at low prices.
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world