Dia Del Niño
Sunday, Apr. 29, 2018 – Sunday, Apr. 29, 2018
¡Que vivan los niños! Hooray, kids! "Children's Day" honors kids on various days in many places around the world. In Mexico, it is celebrated on April 30 and is known as "El día del niño." Join us for our Día del Niño Celebration. Embrace your youth, use your imagination and enjoy activities that encourage your child within to come out and play!
The museum's special event will focus on enriching kids' lives with bilingual literacy.
- International Market: Stroll throughout the museum and discover treats and giveaways from Latin America and Beyond.
- Payaso's-Clown: Jump for joy and unleash your inner joy as clowns entertain you delightful antics!
- Mariachi Imperial featuring Miguelito: Stop by an enjoy a traditional musical performance.
- Event Time: 1:00 p.m. at the Museum.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world