Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019 – Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019
11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Get into the holiday spirit with exhilarating activities and join in the Children’s Museum of Houston’s terrific Thanksgiving traditions during our Turkey Jam! Stay cool in November with a paper turkey fan. Design a turkey leg hat which will leave you gobbling for days. Use leaves as tail feathers to make wild turkeys. And, enter our Turkey Call competition. Gobble, gobble! Plus, don’t miss an interactive performance by Bouncing Ben!
Event time: Nov. 26, 2019
- Turkey Jam: Join DJ Mr. Duke for a dance party filled with hourly competitions including the chicken dance, musical chairs, moonwalking, and more!
- Event time: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Kids' Hall Alcove
- Bouncing Ben: Don't miss juggler Bouncing Ben put on an acrobatic performance!
- Event time: 1 p.m. in Brown Auditorium
**Events and times are subject to change
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world