Summer of Epic Adventure: EPISODE 6: THINK FAST
Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015 – Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2015
(Kids Maker Expo Kid Inventions, Aug. 7)
Dr. Boredom may have rendered the superheroes and super-villains powerless, but it is Whiz Kid’s super smarts that keep fueling innovation at the Museum.
Kids can share their knowledge and burn brain fuel to outsmart Dr. Boredom in a final showdown to save summer fun! Kids can meet the Tony Starks of the future at the Kids Maker Expo showcasing inventions made in our Chevron Maker Annex by kids on Aug. 7.
About the Programs & Activities
Daily epic adventures include:
- Get Your Gear On – Superheroes can’t rely on their superpowers alone – they’ve got to look the part! Make your own costume, emblem, gadgets, vehicles and more.
- Epic Experiences – It takes both physical and mental training to be super! We will put you through both all summer long.
- Live Musical Production – Don’t miss “Forces Unite,” an action packed adventure complete with a chase scene and a new musical number!
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $15 per person and $14 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $8, 2 hours - $9, 3+ hours - $10. Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world