Friday, May. 3, 2019 – Friday, May. 3, 2019
Members-Only Zoo Day!
Zoobilee activities will include:
- Get to know our animals at our Meet the Keeper Talks Presented by Phillips 66
- A variety of games
- Dance party with our children’s DJ
- Free Wildlife Carousel rides and top off your visit with a chilly treat to cool off
More details will be provided closer to the event.
Want to invite additional friends?
If you’d like to invite friends that aren’t included in your membership, you may purchase an add-on tickets below.
BUY ADD-ON TICKETS
HOURS & ADMISSION
Daylight Savings Time, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (last admission 6pm)
Central Standard Time, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (last admission 5pm)
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, All hours subject to change - See website for more details
Zoo Lights Times: Daytime 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Zoo Lights: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Adults 12-64: $19.95 Children 2-11: $15.95 Seniors 65+: $14.95 Children 1 and under are free. | The Houston Zoo offers free admission to guests on the first Tuesday of each month September through May from 12:00 p.m. until closing. Does not apply to June, July and August.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- The Houston Zoo does not have its own parking lot; free parking is available in Hermann Park. Please note, parking is limited so consider arriving early or using public transportation.
Special Offers / Dining
Wherever you are in the Houston Zoo, you’re never far away from a snack. Cafes, carts and kiosks are located throughout the Zoo and feature items such as burgers, salads, hot dogs, soft pretzels, popcorn, fresh fruit, beverages and more.
Our chefs are constantly working to provide Zoo guests with exciting new options for refreshments. The latest addition includes themed food trucks with a variety of savory and sweet options. Visit the Masakan truck located near our jaguar habitat for Asian inspired cuisine, and our BBQ Americana trailer for smoked meats and classic sides.
The perfect place to grab a quick bite as you enter the Zoo, Macaw Café offers a seasonal rotation of market salads and wraps, sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, fries, and a variety of treats such as parfaits, cookies, trail mix, and fresh fruit.
Herzstein Trading Post
Feeling the need for a sweet treat? Here’s your place. Located at the entrance of African Forest, the Trading Post offers Dole Whips as well as a variety of other snacks and treats, including cookies, large pretzels, and popcorn. You’ll also find beverages like soda, juice and Saint Arnold beer.
Events at Houston Zoo
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world