ZOMBIES, GHOSTS AND GHOULS
Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019 – Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Zombies and ghosts and ghouls! Oh my! Join the ghoul group for a day of ghastly costumes, weird workshops, monstrous moves and more.
Event time: Oct. 19, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ghoulish Fashion Workshop: Make your own ghastly Halloween costume then do your best zombie walk down the runway!
- Event time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Brown Auditorium
- Zombie Face-Painting Workshop: Get the basic facts behind your favorite monsters and learn how to paint your face like them in this 30-minute workshop!
- Event time: Every hour from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Art Academy
- Thriller and Monster Mash Dance Workshop: The zombies of Dance Houston bust their iconic moves and teach them to you!
- Event time: 3 p.m. in Brown Auditorium
**Events, times and activities subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world