Valentine’s Sunday Brunch Buffet at the MFA Café
Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018 – Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
11:30 AM – 03:30 PM
Treat your sweetheart or the whole family to brunch at the MFA Café before or during your Museum visit! Stop in on the Sunday before Valentine’s Day for a buffet brunch, served 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Small Bites Deviled eggs, salmon blinis
• Hot Selections Eggs Florentine, braised short ribs, roasted potatoes, bacon, scrambled eggs
• Platters Antipasto tray, fruit, smoked salmon
• Sides Broccoli salad, beet and goat cheese salad, kale salad with roasted butternut squash
• Breads and sweet bites Assorted breads, pastries, chocolates
$25 for adults
$12 for ages 12 & younger
Adult price includes drip coffee & one complimentary beverage from this list: Bellini, Bloody Mary, mimosa, Prosecco, orange juice.
Make your reservation in advance! E-mail email@example.com. The MFA Café is located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
May. 19 – Nov. 25, 2018
Contemporary Dutch Design: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world