Star Wars Meet-and-Greet
Saturday, Jul. 20, 2019 – Saturday, Jul. 20, 2019
10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
No need to travel the galaxy, all your favorite Star War characters are at the Children's Museum. Meet Kylo Ren, Rey, Leia and Chewy! Snap an out-of-this-world selfie with super galactic characters and join in on the astronomical fun. Spacewalk to the Museum and step into new universe as we gear up for all thing Star Wars!
Event: July 20, 2019 at 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Kids' Hall Alcove
- Light Saber Workshop: Earn Jedi status and make your own lightsaber.
- Time: 10 a.m to 6 p.m. in Science Station
- Moon Landing: Watch the television broadcast of the first person on the moon.
- Time: 2:30 and 3:30 in the auditorium
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world