Saturday, Jul. 28, 2018 – Saturday, Jul. 28, 2018
10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
SPIDER-MAN DAY AND WEB SLING SHOWDOWN
Our spidey senses are tingling! National Spider-Man Day is Aug. 1 but we're celebrating early at the Children’s Museum of Houston. Get tangled in a web of excitement during our annual Spider-Man Day fan celebration. Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will spin into gear for a special appearance at the Museum.
Event Time: All day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Web Sling Showdown: Spin a web and face off with Spider-Man himself! Spots are limited! Sign-up on-site early in the Courtyard.
- Event Time: From 11 to 2 p.m. Sign-up starts at 10 a.m.
- Spidey Universe Art Workshop: Illustrate Spider-man universe characters in 30 minute workshops with artist Christian Navarrete in Art Academy.
- Event Times: Starting every hour from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world