Roller Derby Skaters
Saturday, Mar. 10, 2018 – Saturday, Mar. 10, 2018
Get down and get ready to roll as Houston's most extreme Community Skaters woosh past you and astounds you with their smooth moves! Make sure you bring your helmet as this is one performance you won't want to miss!
Ready to Roll Block Party Special Events
- Bungee Trampolines: Jump for joy as you soar to new heights!
- Event time: 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. at Ewing St.
- Mad Hoops: Spin out of control with intrepid twirls, whirls, and swirls during this pulse-pounding interactive hula hoop event!
- Event time: 11 a.m. at Ewing St.
- D.J. Dance Party: DJ Psalms will be on a roll with pulsating new vibes!
- Event time: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Ewing St.
- High Flyers Jump Rope Team: Flip out with the double dutch and Chinese wheel routines
- Event time: 1 p.m. at Ewing St.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world