Our Youngest Artists
Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 – Friday, Feb. 15, 2019
► February Theme
“Discovering and Deconstructing Fabric!”
• $6 per child for MFAH members
• $8 per child for nonmembers
Adults can attend for free with general admission.
Reserve your child’s spot in advance! Get tickets below.
Babies and toddlers up to 35 months old, and their caregivers, are invited to discover and create! With the art on view as inspiration, guests are encouraged to touch, explore, and make their own works of art using washable, nontoxic materials. The event concludes with a visit to the galleries to see the work of art that inspired the day’s program.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Feb. 14 – Apr. 26, 2020
Radical: Italian Design 1965–1985, The Dennis Freedman Collection
Mar. 1 – May. 25, 2020
Glory of Spain: Treasures from the Hispanic Society Museum & Library
Mar. 1 – Mar. 1, 2020
Opening Lecture “Glory of Spain: Treasures from the Hispanic Society Museum & Library”
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world