Ninja Warrior Shows
Monday, Mar. 12, 2018 – Sunday, Mar. 18, 2018
ALL EVENTS. ALL DAY. ONE PRICE. ONLY $12!
Come watch as American Ninja Warrior's Sam Sann and/or his team redefine the spirit of competition by inspiring young visitors to be physically active, and teaching them the value of training and hard work. Shows March 10 through March 18 in the Courtyard.
Ninja Show times
- March 12: 11:30 a.m., 1:00 and 2:30 p.m.
- March 13: 11:30 a.m., 1:00, and 2:30 p.m.
- March 14: 11:30 a.m., 1:00, and 2:30 p.m.
- March 15: 11:30 a.m. , 1:00, 2:30, 5:30, and 6:30 p.m.
- March 16: 11:30 a.m., 1:00, and 2:30 p.m.
- March 17: 11:30 a.m., 1:00, and 2:30 p.m.
- March 18: 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Don't forget to stick around and get your groove on with sounds provided by DJ Mr. Duke after the shows.
***Activities, events, and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world