Mud Pies & Microbes: Creating Healthy Microbiomes with Proper Nutrition and Play
Saturday, Apr. 13, 2019 – Saturday, Apr. 13, 2019
09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Join us at The Health Museum for a fun-filled day of learning and professional development for Early Childhood Educators!
- Earn up to 6 professional development hours
- Presentations from experts in the field
- All breakout sessions are aligned to the Texas Core Competencies for Early Childhood Professionals
Museum member entry fee is $15.00 and regular non-member entry fee is $20.00 if registered by Tuesday April 9th. On site entry fees are $20.00 for museum members and $30.00 for non-members.
Registration includes: museum access, parking, and complimentary breakfast & lunch. The first 20 paid registrants will receive an autographed copy of The Good Bacteria/ Bad Bacteria book by Rae Bryant!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To register please click here.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Monday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Special exhibits may require an additional fee
- General Admission: $9 per adult; $7 per child (ages 3-12); $7 per senior (ages 65+); Free for members and children under 2 yrs. Free Hours: Free Thursdays 2 - 7 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking for Museum visitors is $5. Parking for non-Museum visitors is $8. Parking for Museum members is $3. Enter the parking lot from Hermann Dr. Metered street parking is available on streets surrounding the Museum.
Events at The Health Museum
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world