Saturday, Jun. 15, 2019 – Saturday, Jun. 15, 2019
10:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Real heroes come in many colors, particularly in yellow! The Children’s Museum of Houston is out to rule the world with the help of the Minions. Head to the Museum for a one-in-a-minion chance to meet Gru and his goggle-wearing henchmen and participate in minion-inspired activities. Yakitori!
Event: June 15, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Comedy and Juggling and Stuff Show: Catch comedian and juggler Bruce Manners as he puts on a show that will keep you laughing.
- Time: 3 p.m. in the Brown Auditorium
- Improve Workshop: Learn improve basics from Houston's very own Comedy Sportz Group.
- Time: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. starting at the top of every hour in Art Academy*
*Space is limited. First come, first served
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world