MFAH Mixed Media
Friday, Oct. 19, 2018 – Friday, Oct. 19, 2018
08:00 PM – 12:00 AM
MFAH Mixed Media is a late-night party that brings dancing, DJs, and drinks to the Museum!
Let the Union Jack fly! This Brit-inspired bash celebrates Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits from Holbein to Warhol with fun all night, including exclusive access to the exhibition.
DJ Little Martin
• Sip special, British-themed cocktails and enjoy bites by Oishi Deli and Popston
• Bring on the bling! Be a royal for an evening with an art-making activity to craft your own crown jewels
• Snap unique Smilebooth pics to remember the night
• $22 MFAH members
• $25 Adult nonmembers
Reserve your spot in advance! Get tickets below. Not a member? Join today!
Entry is limited to ages 18 & older. Present photo ID for admission. Drink tickets for sale by credit card only, no cash. Only ages 21 & older may purchase & consume alcoholic beverages.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Tickets • $22 MFAH members • $25 Adult nonmembers Reserve your spot in advance! Get tickets below. Not a member? Join today!
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Feb. 18 – Feb. 18, 2017
Members Tour “Two Centuries of American Still-Life Painting: The Frank and Michelle Hevrdejs Collection”
Sep. 12 – Feb. 24, 2019
A History of Photography: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Nov. 2 – Mar. 24, 2019
Garden Paradise: The Magnificent Safavid Carpet from the Burrell Collection, Glasgow
Dec. 8 – Jun. 9, 2019
Mending: Craft and Community—Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world