Learn and Play in May
Thursday, May. 10, 2018 – Thursday, May. 24, 2018
05:30 PM – 06:00 PM
Calling all parents with children ages 3-5!
Join us for our early learning workshop series called Learn and Play. Over a three-week period, parents and children will have the opportunity to engage in fun, hands-on learning activities in the areas of STEM, literacy, and math.
Come out and see how you can and your child can have a fun learning adventure!
The workshops will be held at the museum at 5:30 pm during Free Family Nights. Come with your child to have fun, hands-on learning!
- Event Time:
- May 10: 5:30 - 6 p.m. at One World Discovery Room.
- May 17: 5:30 - 6 p.m. at One World Discovery Room.
- May 24: 5:30 - 6 p.m. at One World Discovery Room.
Interested in participating in this FREE event? Please contact Kittra Hewitt, Manager of Early Childhood Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.535.7206.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world