Human Hamster Balls
Friday, Mar. 9, 2018 – Sunday, Mar. 18, 2018
Spin out of control in these larger-than-life Human Hamster Balls! See the world through a big plastic ball. Event: March 9-18 in the Alexander Family Courtyard.
- Friday: 3 p.m.to 6 p.m.
March 10 - 18
- Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon - 5 p.m. (line subject to an earlier closure).
Child must be between 5-16 years old AND between 30 - 180 pounds.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world