Hard Hats for Little Heads
Thursday, Jul. 30, 2020 – Thursday, Jul. 30, 2020
05:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Stay protected on your next bike ride with a free bike helmet!
ABOUT THE EVENT
Texas physicians want Texan kids to be active and safe! Wearing a properly fitted bicycle helmet is an easy way to prevent injury.
Baylor College of Medicine Pediatric Student Association and Texas Medical Association will be at the Museum giving away free helmets to the first 50 children that visit us for Free Family Night on July 30.
- Families must bring proof of timed ticket registration for Thursday, July 30 between 5 and 6 pm
- Only 3 children per family may receive free helmets
- Child must be present to receive helmet
- Parents are advised to measure their children's head prior to arriving at the Museum to ensure correct helmet size
Children 2+ must wear masks during their visit to the Museum. For more information about updated procedures and Museum flow, click here.
3-12 years old
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world