Happy Hour Thursday “Fashion Fusion”
Thursday, May. 18, 2017 – Thursday, May. 18, 2017
05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Celebrate the exhibition Adiós Utopia: Dreams and Deceptions in Cuban Art Since 1950 in style! Meet up with your friends at this special edition of Happy Hour Thursday in the Law Building.
Enjoy the night's fashionable featured cocktails, then check out the fabulous designs featured in the Fashion Fusion show at 7 p.m. VIP tickets to Fashion Fusion include a complementary glass of wine.
• Melocotón al Horno Feel peachy with a tasty mix of mezcal, peach pecan whiskey, triple sec, simple syrup, and lemon and lime juice
• Campos Fresas A refreshing blend of strawberry with tequila, triple sec, strawberry puree, simple syrup, and lemon juice
• Free admission to happy hour and the fashion show!
• Drinks for sale at the bar, by credit card only, for ages 21 and older.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- General Admission: MFAH Members-FREE Adult-$15 ($14 Online); Senior (65+) $10 ($9 Online); Youth (13-18) $7.50 ($6.50 Online); Child (12 & younger) FREE; Military (ID Required) $10; Student (ID Required) $7.50 Ticketed exhibitions require an additional admission charge. Free Hours: FREE THURSDAY 10 am - 9 pm
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Free parking is available in four outdoor street-level lots north of the Law Building. Two are along Main Street: one at Bissonnet one at Oakdale; and two are off Montrose Boulevard: one at the Glassell Studio School and one at the Glassell Junior School. Overflow parking is available at Park Plaza parking garages at 1200 Binz and 1201 Hermann Drive. Located directly east of the Beck and Law buildings the MFAH Visitors Center at 5600 Fannin features a four-story covered parking garage. The easy-to-find parking entrance is on Binz marked by a large yellow arrow. Parking Fee is $6 all day.
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Feb. 7 – Jun. 4, 2017
Cuban Photography after 1980: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Jan. 30 – Jan. 28, 2018
Arts of Islamic Lands: Selections from The al-Sabah Collection, Kuwait
Jan. 3 – Jun. 4, 2017
Off-site Exhibition “Rain: Magdalena Fernández at the Houston Cistern”
Jun. 23 – Jun. 23, 2017
Programs & Activities
Patron-Plus Viewing Hours “Paint the Revolution: Mexican Modernism, 1910–1950”
Jun. 23 – Jun. 23, 2017
Members Preview Party “Paint the Revolution: Mexican Modernism, 1910–1950”
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world