Happy Hour Thursday “Fashion Fusion”
Thursday, May. 18, 2017 – Thursday, May. 18, 2017
05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Celebrate the exhibition Adiós Utopia: Dreams and Deceptions in Cuban Art Since 1950 in style! Meet up with your friends at this special edition of Happy Hour Thursday in the Law Building.
Enjoy the night's fashionable featured cocktails, then check out the fabulous designs featured in the Fashion Fusion show at 7 p.m. VIP tickets to Fashion Fusion include a complementary glass of wine.
• Melocotón al Horno Feel peachy with a tasty mix of mezcal, peach pecan whiskey, triple sec, simple syrup, and lemon and lime juice
• Campos Fresas A refreshing blend of strawberry with tequila, triple sec, strawberry puree, simple syrup, and lemon juice
• Free admission to happy hour and the fashion show!
• Drinks for sale at the bar, by credit card only, for ages 21 and older.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- General Admission: MFAH Members-FREE Adult-$15 ($14 Online); Senior (65+) $10 ($9 Online); Youth (13-18) $7.50 ($6.50 Online); Child (12 & younger) FREE; Military (ID Required) $10; Student (ID Required) $7.50 Ticketed exhibitions require an additional admission charge. Free Hours: FREE THURSDAY 10 am - 9 pm
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Enlarge the map to see main-campus parking options, or download the PDF.
Parking update: A new underground parking garage, located on Montrose Boulevard, is now open!
- The outdoor parking lot on Bissonnet, across from the Law Building, is closed permanently.
- Parking is available in two garages: an above-ground garage at 1144 Binz Street, and a new underground garage at 5101 Montrose Blvd.
- Guests with limited mobility: We recommend that you use the covered drop-off lane at the Main Street entrance to the Beck Building, or use wheelchair-accessible parking in the garage at 1144 Binz Street.
Parking Garage Locations
- 1144 Binz Street
- 5101 Montrose Boulevard
Parking Fees*Parking payments may be made only with a major credit card. Also accepted: MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
MFAH Members Visitors 0–30 minutes FREE FREE 31 minutes–4 hours $6 $10 4–12 hours $10 $18 12–24 hours $35 $35
HoursBoth parking garages are open daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Oct. 21 – Apr. 29, 2018
The Design Reformation in Europe, 1845–1915: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Nov. 30 – May. 13, 2018
Reflection and Enlightenment: Chinese Buddhist Gilt Bronzes from the Jane and Leopold Swergold Collection
Mar. 11 – Jun. 10, 2018
Michelangelo and the Vatican: Masterworks from the Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Naples
Nov. 18 – Jul. 29, 2018
Extravagant Objects: Jewelry and Objets d’Art from the Masterson Collection
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world