HALLOWEEN MONSTER MAYHEM
Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018 – Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018
Something spooky this way comes to the Children’s Museum of Houston! A myriad of magic, mystery and monsters have maneuvered their way into the Museum for three weeks of Halloween! Come partake in spine-tingling experiments, spirit-lifting activities and slime-filled fun during our “Halloween Monster Mayhem” from Oct. 13 to 31, 2018. Meander your way through the Museum in search of goblins, goodies and goo!
Special Halloween Activities:
- Go on a trick-or-treat monster hunt! 4 - 6 p.m. weekdays, 4 - 8 p.m. Thursdays, and all day weekends through Halloween Night!
- Get slime-soaked during our open-to-the-public Slime-Off! on Oct. 27.
- Move your bones to funky tunes at our spooktacular Halloween Monster Mash Bash on Oct. 31 (open until 8 p.m.)
HALLOWEEN MONSTER MASH BASH
Howl at the moon while you bask in Houston’s ultimate Halloween party for kids. Let the ghoul times roll as you boogie to the hauntingly hip tunes of a wicked DJ along with monstrous characters during the Monster Mashup at 4:30 p.m. Move your bones in the Thriller Dance Party at 5 p.m. Paint Pumpkins! Then, trick-or-treat the night away. Be sure to come dressed in your most boo-tiful or frightfully freaky costume!
Event time: Oct. 31, 2018 from 3 to 8 p.m. *Last entry at 7:30 p.m.*
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world