Glassell Studio School: Student Art Sale | Preview Party
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018 – Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018
06:00 PM – 08:00 PM
Shop the Glassell School of Art’s Student Art Sale early, before it opens on Friday. Enjoy holiday refreshments and browse original works of art by Studio School students: paintings, ceramics, prints, watercolors, drawings, jewelry, photographs, and more.
• $18 MFAH members
• $20 Adult nonmembers
• $10 Youth (ages 13–18)
• Free for ages 12 & younger, and for Glassell Student Alumni Organization and Leadership Circle members and one guest
Get tickets online, below! Admission also available at the door.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Feb. 18 – Feb. 18, 2017
Members Tour “Two Centuries of American Still-Life Painting: The Frank and Michelle Hevrdejs Collection”
Sep. 12 – Feb. 24, 2019
A History of Photography: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Nov. 2 – Mar. 24, 2019
Garden Paradise: The Magnificent Safavid Carpet from the Burrell Collection, Glasgow
Dec. 8 – Jun. 9, 2019
Mending: Craft and Community—Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world