Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016
10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Who you gonna call? The Children’s Museum of Houston is calling on the Ghostbusters! Help the Ghostbusters gang investigate and capture pesky ghouls and save the Museum from ectoplasmic chaos during Halloween Monster Mayhem. Don’t forget to bring your camera! I ain’t afraid of no ghost!
Ghostbusters Character Appearances: Meet some of your favorite characters from the Ghostbusters! 10 am to 5 pm in Brown Auditorium.
Houston Area Ghostbusters: Your friendly neighborhood Ghostbusters will be on alert and onsite. Throughout the day inside Museum.
About the Programs & Activities
* Ghost Doll: Design a spooky ghost doll that will follow you home at Junktion.
* Slimer Mask: Become everyone’s favorite pizza eating ghost at Junktion.
* Ecto Goggles: Fashion your own pair of Ecto goggles to perceive the unknown at Junktion.
* Monster Slime: Ooze with ickiness with a gooey concoction of monster slime at Science Station.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world