Gallery Talk at Rienzi
Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019 – Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019
01:00 PM – 02:00 PM
Learn more about the works of art at Rienzi, the MFAH house museum for European decorative arts and paintings.
On selected Thursdays, Gallery Talks offer an insider’s look at a particular object in the Rienzi Collection, as well as special topics and themes. Speakers include curators, conservators, educators, and librarians.
Gallery Talks are free with Rienzi admission! Reservations are encouraged.
To find out more, and to RSVP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.639.7800.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world