Saturday, Dec. 22, 2018 – Saturday, Dec. 22, 2018
The Children’s Museum of Houston in in for a chilling good time! Join, Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Kristoff for a Frozen-inspired sing-along show! Plus, watch Frozen all day long. Then, come out to play as the Allen Family Courtyard is transformed into a winter wonderland with real snow! Plus, make LED snowflake ornaments to add to your tree!
- Frozen Over Sing-Along: Sing your favorite songs with the cast Frozen!
- Event time: 12 to 2 p.m.
- LED Snowflake Ornament Workshop Interactive: Let your Christmas tree shine bright as you make your own sparkling and illuminating snowflake ornaments.
- Event time and location: All day in Alexander Art Academy.
- Snowfall: We're having 100% chance of snow at the Museum!
- Event time and location: All day in Allen Family Courtyard.
- Frozen showing: Chill out and watch the Disney hit holiday movie Frozen!
- Event time and location: All day in Brown Auditorium
**Events and times are subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world