From Spain to Houston: Q&A with Curator James Anno
Thursday, Apr. 9, 2020 – Thursday, Apr. 30, 2020
What makes the Houston presentation of Glory of Spain unique? Go behind the scenes of this epic exhibition with the curator. “We strive to stimulate the imagination and intellect of everyone who comes through our doors.”
On the Blog | Of all the magnificent objects on view, find out which work of art impressed curator James Anno the most.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world