Free General Admission for Dads on Father’s Day
Sunday, Jun. 17, 2018 – Sunday, Jun. 17, 2018
12:15 PM – 07:00 PM
Share a day of art! On Sunday, June 17, fathers and grandfathers receive free general admission. No reservations necessary—simply drop in to take advantage of this special, on-site offer.
What’s happening today:
• Start the day off with a brunch buffet at the MFA Café.
• Check out all the exhibitions on view.
• Plan with parking and transportation options.
• Bayou Bend and Rienzi, both open 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., are free for fathers and grandfathers on Father’s Day, too!
• Enjoy a film screening of a new thriller, Western, at 5 p.m.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Dec. 8 – Jun. 9, 2019
Mending: Craft and Community—Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Jan. 30 – Dec. 29, 2019
Arts of Islamic Lands: Selections from The al-Sabah Collection, Kuwait
Feb. 12 – Aug. 4, 2019
Fear and Wonder: Sublime Landscapes on Paper—Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Mar. 16 – Sep. 8, 2019
Between Play and Grief: Selections from the Latino American Collection
May. 22 – May. 22, 2019
Kinder Institute Forum Lecture: Creative Design and Community Engagement Strategies for Long-Term Equitable Development
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world