Disney Classics Dance Off
Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019 – Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Catch a dance performance featuring all of your favorite Disney music! Dance to the beat of the drums from Moana and then waltz to Beauty and the Beast! All this and more for a super glamorous Princess Party!
Event: Aug. 17, 2019 at 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. in the Brown Auditorium
- Princess Sing-Along: Sing with your favorite princesses, Belle, Ariel, Tiana, Jasmine and Moana.
- Time: 11 a.m., 12:20 and 1:20 p.m. at Kids' Hall Alcove
- Princess Crowns: Show off your glam side and wear your princess crown proud!
- Time: All day in Art Academy
**Events, times and locations subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world