Saturday, Jul. 13, 2019 – Saturday, Jul. 13, 2019
Get ready for a prehistoric day of dino fun. Throw it back with *real* dinosaurs and keep it chill with reptiles from the present day. Become a paleontologist and learn how to identify fossils. Dig up the past full of Pterodactyls, Stegosauruses and Tyrannosaurus Rexes for a day of Jurassic proportions!
Event Date: July 13, 2019
- Dinosaurs Rock!: Learn about the clues the dinos left us!
- Time: 11 a.m., noon and 1 p.m. in Alcove
- *REAL* Dinosaurs: Meet some friends straight out of the Jurassic Period.
- Time: 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. in the Courtyard
- Dino Story Telling: Listen to great dino stories with a friendly dinosaur.
- Time: 11:15 a.m., 1:15 and 3:15 p.m. in Parents Resource Library.
**Events, times and locations subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world