Cookies with Santa
Monday, Dec. 24, 2018 – Monday, Dec. 24, 2018
The man in red invites you to fuel up with milk and cookies at the Children’s Museum of Houston before his big departure! Join the holiday countdown with a cookie jar full of fun and Santa Claus before he embarks on his annual journey around the world! Make sure you’re on the right list and that he checks it twice before it’s too late! P.S. Don’t forget your own wish list!
SPECIAL HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES:
- Santa Meet-and-Greet: Bring your wish list and snap a selfie with Santa!
- Event time: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Kids' Hall Alcove
- Cookie Decorating: Have your cookie and eat it too! Help prepare cookies for Santa!
- Event time: 1 to 3 p.m. in PowerPlay Alcove
- #ElfieSelfie Hat: Make your own cute elf hat to wear in your photo with Santa!
- Event time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Junktion
***Activities, events, and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world