Coco Movie Showing
Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018 – Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018
COCO MOVIE TIMES
Embark on an unforgettable journey into the Land of the Dead to lift a generations-old curse in this Disney hit (Rated PG, 109 minutes).
Event times: Oct. 11- 18, 2018
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:30 a.m., 12:30, 2:15 and 4 p.m.
- Thursday Free Family Night: 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:30, 2:15 and 4 p.m.
- Picasso Frankenstein: It's alive! Patch together mixed media art materials to create Frankenstein's monster in Alexander Art Academy.
- Pumpkin Power: Observe a pumpkin powered lightbulb to learn about alternative energy sources in EcoStation.
- Freaky Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein Mask: Craft a mask to become Frankenstein's monster or his bride in Junktion.
- Dough Creature: Send an electric current through conductive playdough to light up your very own monster at ScienceStation.
- This Lab Rules: Think fast! Test your reaction time and learn the physiology behind how your body works at Power Science Lab.
- Cabbage Chemistry: Test pH levels using red cabbage juice at Power Science Lab.
- Hydraulic Creations: Bring hydraulic hinges to life by manipulating colorful syringes in Inventor's Workshop.
***Activities, events and times are subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world