Christmas Village at Bayou Bend with Santa and his reindeer
Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 – Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017
05:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Discover an immersive Christmas experience at beautiful Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens. Get in the holiday spirit with carolers, a faux-snowball play area, a handcrafted model train, thousands of lights, and more—all on 14 acres of gardens and art nestled in River Oaks.
Holiday-themed tours of Ima Hogg’s historic mansion crafted by Todd Waite feature live actors, theatrical effects, and Christmas decorations. Christmas Village takes place rain or shine.
Reserve your spot in advance! Pick your date and get tickets online today.
• Upgrade your admission ticket with a house tour! The tour adds just $5 to any ticket price.
• Drinks for sale by credit card at the bar, and light refreshments, are available.
Christmas Village at Bayou Bend
• Members: $13 adult (ages 13+), $8 youth (ages 5–12)
• Nonmembers: $15 adult (ages 13+), $10 youth (ages 5–12)
• Free for ages 4 & younger
Premium Nights (December 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30 + January 5 & 6)
• Members: $16 adult (ages 13+), $10 youth (ages 5–12)
• Nonmembers: $18 adult (ages 13+), $12 youth (ages 5–12)
• Free for ages 4 & younger
Friday, Dec 15: 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec 17: 5:30 p.m.
Monday, Dec 18: 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec 19: 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec 20: 5:30 p.m.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- General Admission: MFAH Members-FREE Adult-$15 ($14 Online); Senior (65+) $10 ($9 Online); Youth (13-18) $7.50 ($6.50 Online); Child (12 & younger) FREE; Military (ID Required) $10; Student (ID Required) $7.50 Ticketed exhibitions require an additional admission charge. Free Hours: FREE THURSDAY 10 am - 9 pm
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Enlarge the map to see main-campus parking options, or download the PDF.
Parking update: A new underground parking garage, located on Montrose Boulevard, is now open!
- The outdoor parking lot on Bissonnet, across from the Law Building, is closed permanently.
- Parking is available in two garages: an above-ground garage at 1144 Binz Street, and a new underground garage at 5101 Montrose Blvd.
- Guests with limited mobility: We recommend that you use the covered drop-off lane at the Main Street entrance to the Beck Building, or use wheelchair-accessible parking in the garage at 1144 Binz Street.
Parking Garage Locations
- 1144 Binz Street
- 5101 Montrose Boulevard
Parking Fees*Parking payments may be made only with a major credit card. Also accepted: MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
MFAH Members Visitors 0–30 minutes FREE FREE 31 minutes–4 hours $6 $10 4–12 hours $10 $18 12–24 hours $35 $35
HoursBoth parking garages are open daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Mar. 11 – Jun. 10, 2018
Michelangelo and the Vatican: Masterworks from the Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Naples
Nov. 18 – Jul. 29, 2018
Extravagant Objects: Jewelry and Objets d’Art from the Masterson Collection
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world