Christmas Village at Bayou Bend with Santa and his reindeer
Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 – Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017
05:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Discover an immersive Christmas experience at beautiful Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens. Get in the holiday spirit with carolers, a faux-snowball play area, a handcrafted model train, thousands of lights, and more—all on 14 acres of gardens and art nestled in River Oaks.
Holiday-themed tours of Ima Hogg’s historic mansion crafted by Todd Waite feature live actors, theatrical effects, and Christmas decorations. Christmas Village takes place rain or shine.
Reserve your spot in advance! Pick your date and get tickets online today.
• Upgrade your admission ticket with a house tour! The tour adds just $5 to any ticket price.
• Drinks for sale by credit card at the bar, and light refreshments, are available.
Christmas Village at Bayou Bend
• Members: $13 adult (ages 13+), $8 youth (ages 5–12)
• Nonmembers: $15 adult (ages 13+), $10 youth (ages 5–12)
• Free for ages 4 & younger
Premium Nights (December 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30 + January 5 & 6)
• Members: $16 adult (ages 13+), $10 youth (ages 5–12)
• Nonmembers: $18 adult (ages 13+), $12 youth (ages 5–12)
• Free for ages 4 & younger
Friday, Dec 15: 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec 17: 5:30 p.m.
Monday, Dec 18: 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec 19: 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec 20: 5:30 p.m.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
May. 19 – Nov. 25, 2018
Contemporary Dutch Design: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Aug. 21 – Feb. 3, 2019
Always Greener: Seeing and Seeking Suburbia—Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Sep. 1 – Jan. 13, 2019
The Connoisseur’s Eye: New Perspectives on Ceramics in the Rienzi Collection
Oct. 7 – Jan. 27, 2019
Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits from Holbein to Warhol
Sep. 12 – Feb. 24, 2019
A History of Photography: Selections from the Museum’s Collection
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world