Saturday, Mar. 10, 2018 – Sunday, Mar. 18, 2018
Climb to new heights and release your inner adventurer across seven obstacles, including cargo nets, rope bridges, lily pads and much more!
March 10 - 18
- Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m. (line subject to an earlier closure).
TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST MEET ALL THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be between 5 and 15 years old.
- Must be between 42” (106cm) and 64” (162cm) tall.
- Must not exceed the maximum weight of 150lbs (68kg).
- Must safely fit in the harness.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $5 2 hours - $6 3+ hours - $7 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Cafe, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with fresh salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily - all at low prices.
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world