The safety of the Menil Collection’s visitors and staff is our top priority. The museum requires the following protocols in all of its buildings:
Face masks, Practice social distancing, Coat checked closed, Reduced visitor capacity
What to expect:
• Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required for your entire museum visit.
• Social distancing is encouraged.
• Coat check is unavailable, and large bags, backpacks, and strollers are not permitted.
• Visitor capacity is reduced and maintained in our art buildings. Please make reservations in advance to ensure entry.
• The main museum building and the Menil Drawing Institute have a single visitor entrance. Please enter the main building using the Sul Ross Street entrance.
• The museum has enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Hand-sanitizer units are stationed throughout the buildings.
• The Menil Collection Bookstore is open with a capacity of 8 visitors at a time. The store continues to offer direct mail delivery and curbside pickup for purchases.
To reserve your free timed entry, click the Reserve Tickets button. For assistance, please call the Menil Collection at (713) 525-9400.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Wednesday - Sunday, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Free Hours: Always free!
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Street Parking
- The Menil Collection parking lot is located on West Alabama between Mandell and Mulberry. Street parking is available in the surrounding neighborhood.
Special Offers / Dining
Bistro Menil offers European-inspired, American fare paired with craft beer, cask wine, and thoughtfully selected wines by the glass or bottle.
Events at The Menil Collection
Jan. 26 – Jan. 26, 2018
Programs & Activities
Members Noontime Talk on 30 Works for 30 Years: Thinking Historically with a Textile
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world