Break Free Hip-Hop School
Tuesday, Mar. 14, 2017 – Tuesday, Mar. 14, 2017
Stop by the Museum and enjoy a hip-hop influenced show by talented kids that will do 360s with their unique breakdancing skills.
Event time: 3 p.m. in Alcove.
Break Free Hip-Hop School will be visiting the Museum again on March 23.
Event Time: 6:30 p.m. in Alcove
- Dot Dot Onomatopeoia: Create an explosive work of pop art in a classic comic book style at Art Academy.
- Xtreme Animal Zine: Create your own zine featuring nature’s most extreme animals—the fastest, the biggest, and even the deadliest at EcoStation.
- Xtreme Weather game: Play a board game to learn about different types of natural disasters and the best way to stay safe at EcoStation.
- X-Treme Mowhawk Crown: Get extreme and create your own Mohawk at Junktion.
- Right Round Spin Art: Make your own spin art mobile at Junktion.
- Pi Toss: Come toss the pom poms to be the first person to earn Pi at Math Cart.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $5 2 hours - $6 3+ hours - $7 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Cafe, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with fresh salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily - all at low prices.
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world