BANFIELD PET ACADEMY WOOF-SHOP
Thursday, Jun. 20, 2019 – Saturday, Jun. 22, 2019
Are you ready for an emergency? Banfield® veterinarians teach us how to keep your cool and take care of your critter companions during an emergency all while having a tail-wagging good time. Check the heartbeat of an actual therapy pet with your own Banfield® stethoscope and more during our Banfield® Pet Academy Woof-shop!
June 20, 2019 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
June 22, 2019 at 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
- Storytime: Hang out with a therapy dog while a vet reads "My Very Very Smelly Breath".
- Time: June 20 from 5:30 to 5:45 p.m. in Kids' Hall
- Workshop: Learn everything you need to help your pet during an emergency.
- Time: June 20 at 6 p.m.
- Meet-and-Greet: Chat with a vet and listen to a therapy dog's heartbeat with your very own stethoscope!
- Time: June 20 from 6:30 to 7 p.m.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world