Saturday, Mar. 11, 2017 – Saturday, Mar. 11, 2017
02:00 PM – 03:00 PM
These opportunities to see Yoshio Taniguchi's first free-standing structure in the United States will focus on the materials, influences, and ambience of the building. Guided tour stops will include:
- The Brown Foundation Performing Arts Theater
- Edward Rudge Allen III Education Center
- Elkins Foundation Water Garden
- Fayez Sarofim Grand Hall
- The Water Garden Terrace
About the Tour
Additional Tour Dates
Education and outreach programs at Asia Society Texas Center are made possible through generous funding from the George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation. Additional support provided by the Friends of Education & Outreach at Asia Society Texas Center.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Friday, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Closed Mondays and major holidays
- Free Hours: Admission to the building and Grand Hall exhibition is free. Admission to the Sarofim Gallery is free for Asia Society members; $5 for nonmembers.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking in Asia Society Texas Center's lot is $5 for 1-24 hours. Entrances on Caroline and Austin. Limited free and paid street parking also available.
Special Offers / Dining
Seating 40, the Jade Stone Café at Asia Society offers visitors an intimate place for sandwiches, salads, and sweets, plus free Wi-Fi service. For the menu and hours, please visit http://asiasociety.org/texas/visit/café.
Events at Asia Society Texas Center
Jan. 20 – Jan. 20, 2018
Programs & Activities
Asian Food Tour Series: Traditional Persian Food with Chef Parvaneh Miri of Garson Restaurant
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world